Presented at the 32nd Annual MidWinter Meeting of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology, Abstract 173, Feb. 15, 2009, Baltimore, MD, U.S.A.
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 2083–2088, October 2010
How to Cite
Koulich, E., Roland, P. S. and Pawlowski, K. S. (2010), Comparison of systemic and otic administration of ofloxacin. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2083–2088. doi: 10.1002/lary.21088
This work was funded by the Department of Otolaryngology HNS, UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX, U.S.A.
All financial and material support was provided by the Department of Otolaryngology HNS, UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX, U.S.A.
Conflicts of Interest: Elena Koulich, none; Karen S. Pawlowski, consultant: Alcon, Resonant Sensors, Inc.; Peter S. Roland, consultant: Med-El, Advanced Bionics, Cochlear Corporation, Alcon.
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!