All work was performed at the University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 2098–2105, October 2010
How to Cite
Lam, D. J., Jensen, C. C., Mueller, B. A., Starr, J. R., Cunningham, M. L. and Weaver, E. M. (2010), Pediatric sleep apnea and craniofacial anomalies: A population-based case–control study. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2098–2105. doi: 10.1002/lary.21093
Presented at the 2006 Annual Meeting of the American Cleft Palate–Craniofacial Association in Vancouver, Canada, April 2–8, 2006.
Financial disclosures: NIH/NIDCR F32 DE017268-01 (PI: Lam); NIH/NIDCD T32 DC00018 (PI: Weymuller); NIH K30 HL04136-05 (PI: Probstfield); NIH/NHLBI K23 HL68849 (PI: Weaver); none of the authors have any financial interests or other financial disclosures.
The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!