The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 2197–2202, November 2010
How to Cite
Liu, X.-K., Zhang, Q., Li, Q., Liu, W.-W., Li, H., Zeng, Z.-Y. and Guo, Z.-M. (2010), Laryngeal framework reconstruction using titanium mesh in glottic cancer after frontolateral vertical partial laryngectomy. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2197–2202. doi: 10.1002/lary.21103
Presented at the 4th World Congress of the International Federation of Head and Neck Oncologic Societies, Seoul, South Korea, June 15–19, 2010.
This study was supported by grants from Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!