Presented at the Triological Society Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 30, 2010.
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 2277–2283, November 2010
How to Cite
Schuman, T. A., Noble, J. H., Wright, C. G., Wanna, G. B., Dawant, B. and Labadie, R. F. (2010), Anatomic verification of a novel method for precise intrascalar localization of cochlear implant electrodes in adult temporal bones using clinically available computed tomography. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2277–2283. doi: 10.1002/lary.21104
This work was supported by Award Number R01DC008408 (R.F.L.) from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, as well as Award Numbers R01EB006193 and F31DC009791 (B.D.). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders or the National Institutes of Health. Work in this project was also supported in part by a research contract with Cochlear Corporation, which provided electrodes and financial support.
R.F.L. is a consultant for Cochlear Corporation. The software described herein has been copywritten; authors D.B., J.H.N., and R.F.L. may benefit financially from future licensing agreements.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!