The author's disclosures are as follows: Batra: research grant (Xoran, MedInvent), consultant (Medtronic, LifeCell, NeilMed), speaker's bureau (Storz); Marple: consultant (Teva, Alcon); Ryan: speaker's bureau (Merck); Sindwani: consultant (Brainlab, Medafor). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Balloon catheter technology in rhinology: Reviewing the Evidence†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 226–232, January 2011
How to Cite
Batra, P. S., Ryan, M. W., Sindwani, R. and Marple, B. F. (2011), Balloon catheter technology in rhinology: Reviewing the Evidence. The Laryngoscope, 121: 226–232. doi: 10.1002/lary.21114
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!