Presented at the 18th Annual Meeting of the Dysphagia Research Society, San Diego, California, U.S.A., March 5–7, 2010.
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 2147–2152, November 2010
How to Cite
Butler, S. G., Stuart, A., Leng, X., Rees, C., Williamson, J. and Kritchevsky, S. B. (2010), Factors influencing aspiration during swallowing in healthy older adults. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2147–2152. doi: 10.1002/lary.21116
This work was supported by NIDCD R03 DC009875, Wake Forest School of Medicine Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center (P30 AG21332), and the GCRC grant of Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (M01-RR07122). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!