The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 2153–2159, November 2010
How to Cite
Peck, K. K., Branski, R. C., Lazarus, C., Cody, V., Kraus, D., Haupage, S., Ganz, C., Holodny, A. I. and Kraus, D. H. (2010), Cortical activation during swallowing rehabilitation maneuvers: A functional MRI study of healthy controls. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2153–2159. doi: 10.1002/lary.21125
The authors have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!