The authors have no financial disclosures to declare.
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 2322–2324, November 2010
How to Cite
Champagne, J. P., Antisdel, J. L., Woodard, T. D. and Kountakis, S. E. (2010), Epidemiologic factors affect surgical outcomes in allergic fungal sinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2322–2324. doi: 10.1002/lary.21127
The authors have no conflicts of interest for this article.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!