This article was presented as an oral presentation at the Triological Society Annual Meeting at the Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting (COSM), Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A., May 1, 2010.
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 2540–2545, December 2010
How to Cite
Laeeq, K., Waseem, R., Weatherly, R. A., Reh, D. D., Lin, S. Y., Lane, A. P., Ishii, M., Cummings, C. W. and Bhatti, N. I. (2010), In-training assessment and predictors of competency in endoscopic sinus surgery. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2540–2545. doi: 10.1002/lary.21134
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!