This study was presented in part at the 13th Annual Meeting of the German Society of Audiology, Frankfurt, Germany, March 17–20, 2010.
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 2289–2293, November 2010
How to Cite
Kontorinis, G., Lenarz, T. and Schwab, B. (2010), Anatomic limitations in implantation of middle ear transducer and carina middle ear implants. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2289–2293. doi: 10.1002/lary.21140
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!