Oral presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Triological Society, Las Vegas, NV, April 30, 2010.
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 2313–2321, November 2010
How to Cite
Dugar, D. R., Lander, L., Mahalingam-Dhingra, A. and Shah, R. K. (2010), Pediatric acute sinusitis: Predictors of increased resource utilization. The Laryngoscope, 120: 2313–2321. doi: 10.1002/lary.21152
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!