The author has no financial disclosures for this article.
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 10–12, January 2011
How to Cite
Fried, M. P. (2011), The Joseph H. Ogura lecture: Teaching and learning—then and now. The Laryngoscope, 121: 10–12. doi: 10.1002/lary.21155
The author has no conflicts of interest to declare.
Presented at the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Meeting (The Triological Society) Las Vegas, Nevada April 30, 2010.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2010 10:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!