The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose
A rare case of laryngeal dystonia associated with neurosyphilis: Response to botulinum toxin injection1
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 147–149, January 2011
How to Cite
Ho, K.-H. K., Wright, C. C. and Underbrink, M. P. (2011), A rare case of laryngeal dystonia associated with neurosyphilis: Response to botulinum toxin injection. The Laryngoscope, 121: 147–149. doi: 10.1002/lary.21160
Presented at the 112th Annual Triological Society Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A., May 28–30, 2009.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2010 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!