Kibwei A. McKinney, MD, is presently funded by the NIH T32 training grant for postdoctoral research in otolaryngology (T32DC005360). Ricardo L. Carrau, MD, has a financial relationship with Storz Endoscopy. He participates in this company's speakers bureau, through which he receives payment for travel. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Nasoseptal flap takedown and reuse in revision endoscopic skull base reconstruction
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 42–46, January 2011
How to Cite
Zanation, A. M., Carrau, R. L., Snyderman, C. H., McKinney, K. A., Wheless, S. A., Bhatki, A. M., Gardner, P. A., Prevedello, D. M. and Kassam, A. B. (2011), Nasoseptal flap takedown and reuse in revision endoscopic skull base reconstruction. The Laryngoscope, 121: 42–46. doi: 10.1002/lary.21162
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2010 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!