Portions of this manuscript were presented at the Triological Society Middle Section Meeting, January 18, 2008.
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 167–170, January 2011
How to Cite
Shemirani, N., Osipov, V., Kolker, A., Khampang, P. and Kerschner, J. E. (2011), Expression of mucin (MUC) genes in mucoepidermoid carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 121: 167–170. doi: 10.1002/lary.21164
This work was funded by the National Institutes of Health grant NIDCD DC007903 (J.E.K.) and the Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences, Medical College of Wisconsin. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2010 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2010
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIDCD DC007903
- The Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences, Medical College of Wisconsin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!