This study was supported in part by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Northwest Center of Excellence for Health Services Research and Development and by an American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Resident Research C.O.R.E. grant.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 102–105, January 2011
How to Cite
Francis, D. O., Maynard, C., Weymuller, E. A., Reiber, G., Merati, A. L. and Yueh, B. (2011), Reevaluation of gastroesophageal reflux disease as a risk factor for laryngeal cancer. The Laryngoscope, 121: 102–105. doi: 10.1002/lary.21165
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the view of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs or the University of Washington.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2010 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!