Work performed and funded by the Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas. Karen S. Pawlowski, PhD, and Peter S. Roland, MD, have applied for a patent entitled “Micro- and nano-patterned surface features to reduce implant fouling and regulate wound healing” (patent application 20090093879). Elisa Stabilini is employed by Piezosurgery SRL. Peter S. Roland, MD, has consulted for or received honorarium from Alcon Laboratories, MED-EL Corporation, Advanced Bionics LLC, and Cochlear Corporation and has worked as a speaker and received honorarium from Glaxo Smith Kline and Alcon Laboratories. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Effects of cochlear drilling with Piezosurgery Medical device in rats1
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 182–186, January 2011
How to Cite
Pawlowski, K. S., Koulich, E., Cuda, D., Wright, C. G., Stabilini, E. and Roland, P. S. (2011), Effects of cochlear drilling with Piezosurgery Medical device in rats. The Laryngoscope, 121: 182–186. doi: 10.1002/lary.21166
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2010 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!