This study was financially supported by Cochlear BAS, Gothenburg, Sweden. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Better performance with bone-anchored hearing aid than acoustic devices in patients with severe air-bone gap †
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 613–616, March 2011
How to Cite
de Wolf, M. J. F., Hendrix, S., Cremers, C. W. R. J. and Snik, A. F. M. (2011), Better performance with bone-anchored hearing aid than acoustic devices in patients with severe air-bone gap . The Laryngoscope, 121: 613–616. doi: 10.1002/lary.21167
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2010 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!