This study was presented at the 131st Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological Association, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 29, 2010.
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 150–157, January 2011
How to Cite
Best, S. R. and Fakhry, C. (2011), The prevalence, diagnosis, and management of voice disorders in a National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NAMCS) cohort. The Laryngoscope, 121: 150–157. doi: 10.1002/lary.21169
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2010 01:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!