The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 158–163, January 2011
How to Cite
Bock, J. M., Blumin, J. H., Toohill, R. J., Merati, A. L., Prieto, T. E. and Jaradeh, S. S. (2011), A new noninvasive method for determination of laryngeal sensory function. The Laryngoscope, 121: 158–163. doi: 10.1002/lary.21182
The authors have no conflicts of interests to declare.
Presented at the 131st annual meeting of the American Laryngological Association, Las Vegas, NV, April 28, 2010.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2010 01:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!