The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 220–225, January 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, G. and Gopen, Q. (2011), Characteristics of vestibular evoked myogenic potentials in children with enlarged vestibular aqueduct. The Laryngoscope, 121: 220–225. doi: 10.1002/lary.21184
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2010 01:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!