Neil Bhattacharyya, MD, is a consultant for Intersect-ENT, Inc. and Entellus, Inc. The author has no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
The increasing workload in head and neck surgery: An epidemiologic analysis†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 111–115, January 2011
How to Cite
Bhattacharyya, N. (2011), The increasing workload in head and neck surgery: An epidemiologic analysis. The Laryngoscope, 121: 111–115. doi: 10.1002/lary.21193
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2010 01:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!