Presented as an oral presentation at the 2010 Triological Society Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings (COSM), Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 28–May 2, 2010.
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 51–55, January 2011
How to Cite
Duggal, P., Naseri, I. and Sobol, S. E. (2011), The increased risk of community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus neck abscesses in young children. The Laryngoscope, 121: 51–55. doi: 10.1002/lary.21214
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2010 01:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!