Clark A. Rosen, MD, FACS, serves as a consultant for Bioform Medical Inc. (San Mateo, CA, U.S.A.). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Long-term results of calcium hydroxylapatite for vocal fold augmentation†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 313–319, February 2011
How to Cite
Carroll, T. L. and Rosen, C. A. (2011), Long-term results of calcium hydroxylapatite for vocal fold augmentation. The Laryngoscope, 121: 313–319. doi: 10.1002/lary.21258
Presented at the 2010 American Laryngological Association Meeting at the Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 29–May 1, 2010.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!