John H. Krouse, MD, PhD, is a consultant for Merck and Alcon.
Site involvement as a predictor of airway intervention in angioedema
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 262–266, February 2011
How to Cite
McCormick, M., Folbe, A. J., Lin, H.-S., Hooten, J., Yoo, G. H. and Krouse, J. H. (2011), Site involvement as a predictor of airway intervention in angioedema. The Laryngoscope, 121: 262–266. doi: 10.1002/lary.21277
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!