The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 361–364, February 2011
How to Cite
Hwang, J.-H., Chen, J.-C., Yang, S.-Y., Wang, M.-F., Liu, T.-C. and Chan, Y.-C. (2011), Expression of COX-2 and NMDA receptor genes at the cochlea and midbrain in salicylate-induced tinnitus. The Laryngoscope, 121: 361–364. doi: 10.1002/lary.21283
The authors have no onflicts of interest to disclose.
This study was supported by grants from the National Science Council, Taiwan (NSC-95-231693-B-126-008) and the Taichung Veterans General Hospital and Providence University (TCVGH-PU988104) Taichung, Taiwan.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
- National Science Council
- Taichung Veterans General Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!