Presented at the Triological Society Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 30, 2010.
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 325–331, February 2011
How to Cite
Pitman, M. J., Weissbrod, P., Roark, R., Sharma, S. and Schaefer, S. D. (2011), Electromyographic and histologic evolution of the recurrent laryngeal nerve from transection and anastomosis to mature reinnervation. The Laryngoscope, 121: 325–331. doi: 10.1002/lary.21290
This work was supported by a Triological Society Research Career Development Award.
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!