This work was supported by the Bisa Research Grant of Keimyung University in 2005.
A polymorphism at –1607 2G in the matrix metalloproteinase-1 (MMP-1) increased risk of sudden deafness in korean population but not at –519A/G in MMP-1†
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 171–175, January 2011
How to Cite
Nam, S.-I., Yu, G.-I., Kim, H.-J., Park, K.-O., Chung, J.-H., Ha, E. and Shin, D.-H. (2011), A polymorphism at –1607 2G in the matrix metalloproteinase-1 (MMP-1) increased risk of sudden deafness in korean population but not at –519A/G in MMP-1. The Laryngoscope, 121: 171–175. doi: 10.1002/lary.21334
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!