The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy of position of the Department of the Navy, Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government. Dr. Murrell is a military service member. This work was prepared as part of my official duties. Title 17, USC, Section105 provides that “Copyright protection under this title is not available for any work of the United States Government.” Title 17, USC, Section 101 defines a U.S. government work as a work prepared by a military service member of employee of the U.S. Government as part of that person's official duties.
Letter to the Editor
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 3, page 688, March 2011
How to Cite
Murrell, G. L. (2011), In reference to Sonic Rhinoplasty</. The Laryngoscope, 121: 688. doi: 10.1002/lary.21339
The author has no financial or commercial relationships to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!