This material was presented at the 2010 Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, February 4–7, 2010, Orlando, Florida, and at the 4th World Congress for Endoscopic Surgery of the Brain, Skull Base, and Spine, Pittsburgh, PA, April 28–30th, 2010.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 31–41, January 2011
How to Cite
Falcon, R. T., Rivera-Serrano, C. M., Miranda, J. F., Prevedello, D. M., Snyderman, C. H., Kassam, A. B. and Carrau, R. L. (2011), Endoscopic endonasal dissection of the infratemporal fossa: Anatomic relationships and importance of eustachian tube in the endoscopic skull base surgery. The Laryngoscope, 121: 31–41. doi: 10.1002/lary.21341
No funding support was required for the completion of this manuscript.
None of the authors have financial interests in companies or other entities that have an interest in the information in the contribution.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!