Dr. Kuppersmith has a royalty agreement with Marina Medical. Dr. Holsinger serves as a consultant for Intuitive Surgical.
Head and Neck: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Robotic thyroid surgery: An initial experience with North American patients†
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 521–526, March 2011
How to Cite
Kuppersmith, R. B. and Holsinger, F. C. (2011), Robotic thyroid surgery: An initial experience with North American patients. The Laryngoscope, 121: 521–526. doi: 10.1002/lary.21347
No financial or material support was received for this research or work.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!