Presented at Association for Research in Otolaryngology Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A., February 6–10, 2008.
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 365–371, February 2011
How to Cite
MacArthur, C. J., Pillers, D.-A. M., Pang, J., Kempton, J. B. and Trune, D. R. (2011), Altered expression of middle and inner ear cytokines in mouse otitis media. The Laryngoscope, 121: 365–371. doi: 10.1002/lary.21349
Supported by NIH NIDCD R01 DC 09455 and NIDCD P30 DC005983. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
- NIH NIDCD. Grant Number: R01 DC 09455
- NIDCD. Grant Number: P30 DC005983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!