Presented at the American Otological Society Spring Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., May 1–2, 2010.
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 372–374, February 2011
How to Cite
Hilton, C. W., Ondrey, F. G., Wuertz, B. R. and Levine, S. C. (2011), Interleukin-8 production in response to tumor necrosis factor-alpha by cholesteatoma keratinocytes in cell culture. The Laryngoscope, 121: 372–374. doi: 10.1002/lary.21352
This work was supported by a Lions 5M Hearing Foundation Grant. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
- Lions 5M Hearing Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!