Poster presented at the American Laryngological Association Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 28 – May 2, 2010.
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 590–595, March 2011
How to Cite
Mallur, P. S., Tajudeen, B. A., Aaronson, N., Branski, R. C. and Amin, M. R. (2011), Quantification of benign lesion regression as a function of 532-nm pulsed potassium titanyl phosphate laser parameter selection. The Laryngoscope, 121: 590–595. doi: 10.1002/lary.21354
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!