Dr. Wormald receives royalties from Medtronic ENT for instruments designed including the vascular clamps described in this article. Dr. Valentine has no conflicts of interest to declare.
How I Do It
Controlling the surgical field during a large endoscopic vascular injury†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 562–566, March 2011
How to Cite
Valentine, R. and Wormald, P.-J. (2011), Controlling the surgical field during a large endoscopic vascular injury. The Laryngoscope, 121: 562–566. doi: 10.1002/lary.21361
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!