This study was supported by a clinical research grant provided by Seoul National University Boramae Medical Center.
Two cases of petrosquamosal sinus in the temporal bone presented as perioperative finding †
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 381–384, February 2011
How to Cite
Yong-Hwi An, Wee, J. H., Han, K.-H. and Kim, Y. H. (2011), Two cases of petrosquamosal sinus in the temporal bone presented as perioperative finding . The Laryngoscope, 121: 381–384. doi: 10.1002/lary.21369
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!