The author has a financial interest in AdviTech, Inc., the commercial company that will market the technology developed and described in this research report.
Controlling motion sickness and spatial disorientation and enhancing vestibular rehabilitation with a user-worn see-through display†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Supplement: Controlling Motion Sickness and Spatial Disorientation and Enhancing Vestibular Rehabilitation With a User-Worn See-Through Display
Volume 121, Issue Supplement S2, pages S17–S35, January 2011
How to Cite
Krueger, W. W.O. (2011), Controlling motion sickness and spatial disorientation and enhancing vestibular rehabilitation with a user-worn see-through display. The Laryngoscope, 121: S17–S35. doi: 10.1002/lary.21373
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
- NIH SBIR. Grant Numbers: 2R44DC004360-02A1, 1R43DC004360-01, 5R44DC004360-03
- National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!