M.H.A.O. was responsible for data collection, literature review, data analysis, writing. S.A. was responsible for data collection, editing, and revision. R.K.A.A. was responsible for editing and revision. J.M. was responsible for editing and revision. A.A.N. was responsible for editing and revision. A.V.P. was responsible for statistical analysis, revision and editing.
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 392–396, February 2011
How to Cite
Okbi, M. H. A., Alkindi, S., Al Abri, R. K., Mathew, J., Nagwa, A. A. and Pathare, A. V. (2011), Sensorineural hearing loss in sickle cell disease—A prospective study from Oman. The Laryngoscope, 121: 392–396. doi: 10.1002/lary.21374
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!