This material has never been published and is not currently under evaluation in any other peer-reviewed publication.
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 914–922, May 2011
How to Cite
Rivera-Serrano, C. M., Snyderman, C. H., Carrau, R. L., Durmaz, A. and Gardner, P. A. (2011), Transparapharyngeal and transpterygoid transposition of a pedicled occipital galeopericranial flap: A new flap for skull base reconstruction. The Laryngoscope, 121: 914–922. doi: 10.1002/lary.21376
This material was presented at the 2010 Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, February 4–7, 2010, Orlando, Florida, and at the 4th World Congress for Endoscopic Surgery of the Brain, Skull Base, and Spine, Pittsburgh, PA, April 28–30th, 2010.
No funding support was required for the completion of this manuscript.
None of the authors have financial interests in companies or other entities that have an interest in the information in the contribution.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to discloure.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!