The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Quality of Life
Health-related and specific olfaction-related quality of life in patients with chronic functional anosmia or severe hyposmia†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 867–872, April 2011
How to Cite
Neuland, C., Bitter, T., Marschner, H., Gudziol, H. and Guntinas-Lichius, O. (2011), Health-related and specific olfaction-related quality of life in patients with chronic functional anosmia or severe hyposmia. The Laryngoscope, 121: 867–872. doi: 10.1002/lary.21387
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!