This paper was presented at the Triological Society Meeting at the Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting (COSM) in Las Vegas, Nevada in May, 2010 The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Correlations between symptoms, nasal endoscopy, and in-office computed tomography in post-surgical chronic rhinosinusitis patients†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc., Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 674–678, March 2011
How to Cite
Ryan, W. R., Ramachandra, T. and Hwang, P. H. (2011), Correlations between symptoms, nasal endoscopy, and in-office computed tomography in post-surgical chronic rhinosinusitis patients. The Laryngoscope, 121: 674–678. doi: 10.1002/lary.21394
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- Xoran Technologies, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!