Presented at The Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, January 27–29, 2011, Scottsdale, Arizona.
Head and Neck
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 763–768, April 2011
How to Cite
Allak, A., Nguyen, T. N., Shonka, D. C., Reibel, J. F., Levine, P. A. and Jameson, M. J. (2011), Immediate postoperative extubation in patients undergoing free tissue transfer. The Laryngoscope, 121: 763–768. doi: 10.1002/lary.21397
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
This work was completed at the Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, University of Virginia.
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2011 03:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!