Presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the Canadian Society of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, May 23–25, 2010.
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 1117–1123, May 2011
How to Cite
Amoodi, H. A., Makki, F. M., McNeil, M. and Bance, M. (2011), Transmastoid resurfacing of superior semicircular canal dehiscence. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1117–1123. doi: 10.1002/lary.21398
This work was carried out by all of the authors at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2011 03:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!