Presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting at the Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings of the Triological Society, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 28–May 2, 2010.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2381–2390, November 2011
How to Cite
Rich, J. T., Liu, J. and Haughey, B. H. (2011), Swallowing function after transoral laser microsurgery (TLM) ± adjuvant therapy for advanced-stage oropharyngeal cancer . The Laryngoscope, 121: 2381–2390. doi: 10.1002/lary.21406
The funding for this article was provided through private patient donation, Kathryn Trinkaus of the Biostatistics Core, Siteman Comprehensive Cancer Center, and NCI Cancer Center Support Grant P30 CA091842.
The authors have no conflicts of interests to declare.
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!