This study was performed in accordance with the PHS Policy on Humane Care and Use of Laboratory Animals, the NIH Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals, and the Animal Welfare Act (7 U.S.C. et seq.); the animal use protocol was approved by the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) of Georgetown University.
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 509–514, March 2011
How to Cite
Steehler, M. K., Hesham, H. N., Wycherly, B. J., Burke, K. M. and Malekzadeh, S. (2011), Induction of tracheal stenosis in a rabbit model—endoscopic versus open technique. The Laryngoscope, 121: 509–514. doi: 10.1002/lary.21407
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
The authors of this article received some financial support for the study from Boston Scientific Corporation in the form of money and equipment. Sterile operating room equipment was also obtained on loan from Georgetown University Hospital. None of the authors have any financial interests to disclose in relation to this work. The authors report no financial involvement in companies or other entities that have an interest in the information in this paper (e.g., grants, advisory boards, employment, consultancies, contracts, honoraria, royalties, expert testimony, partnerships, or stock ownership in medically related fields).
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!