M.W., R.T., and Q.N. are scientific advisors for Avelas Biosciences, a biotech company that has licensed the nerve probe technology described in this manuscript.
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 805–810, April 2011
How to Cite
Wu, A. P., Whitney, M. A., Crisp, J. L., Friedman, B., Tsien, R. Y. and Nguyen, Q. T. (2011), Improved facial nerve identification with novel fluorescently labeled probe . The Laryngoscope, 121: 805–810. doi: 10.1002/lary.21411
This work was presented as an oral presentation at the Triological Society, COSM, Las Vegas, NV, on April 30, 2010.
This work was funded by the NIH Institutional Ruth L. Kirschstein-National Service Research Award (5 T32 DC000028-19) to A.W., NIH (NIBIB) K08 EB008122, and the Burroughs Wellcome Fund to Q.N.
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
- NIH Institutional Ruth L. Kirschstein-National Service Research Award. Grant Number: 5 T32 DC000028-19
- NIH (NIBIB). Grant Number: K08 EB008122
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- 5Fluorescent peptides can highlight peripheral nerves during surgery. Nature Biotechnology, advance online publication Feb 6, 2011 (DOI:10.1038/nbt.1764)., , , et al.