The authors have no financial relationships or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
The cost-effectiveness of community-based screening for oral cancer in high-risk males in the United States: A Markov decision analysis approach†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright &© 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 952–960, May 2011
How to Cite
Dedhia, R. C., Smith, K. J., Johnson, J. T. and Roberts, M. (2011), The cost-effectiveness of community-based screening for oral cancer in high-risk males in the United States: A Markov decision analysis approach. The Laryngoscope, 121: 952–960. doi: 10.1002/lary.21412
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
- The primary author has the following grant support: National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32 CA60397, SPORE P50 CA097190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!