No funding was received for this work.
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 636–638, March 2011
How to Cite
Karnezis, T. T. and Davidson, T. M. (2011), Efficacy of intranasal bevacizumab (Avastin) treatment in patients with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia-associated epistaxis . The Laryngoscope, 121: 636–638. doi: 10.1002/lary.21415
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare for this article.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!