This article was submitted for presentation at the Triological Society Combined Section Meeting, January 27–30, 2011, Scottsdale, AZ.
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 717–723, April 2011
How to Cite
Altman, K. W., Prufer, N. and Vaezi, M. F. (2011), A review of clinical practice guidelines for reflux disease: Toward creating a clinical protocol for the otolaryngologist. The Laryngoscope, 121: 717–723. doi: 10.1002/lary.21429
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!