Submitted for presentation at the Triological Society Annual Meeting at COSM, April 20 to May 2, 2011, Chicago, Illinois.
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc., Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 661–666, March 2011
How to Cite
McCoul, E. D., Lucente, F. E. and Anand, V. K. (2011), Evolution of eustachian tube surgery. The Laryngoscope, 121: 661–666. doi: 10.1002/lary.21453
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The author have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!